Corona, Flu and Cold viruses, how to reduce your chances of exposure.
Follow these recommendations everyday:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 25 seconds.
- If you don’t have access to soap and water, carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- If your hands have not been washed, avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth as much as possible.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces you touch using a regular household cleaning spray or a disinfectant wipe.
- If someone is sick, avoid close contact with that person.